Webinars and Videos
See Stony Coral Tissue Loss Disease webinars, related presentation files and videos on the Webinars page.
Field Guides and Training Materials
Learn more about which species are affected and view a field guide to SCTLD.
See how the stages of disease affect the reef.
Train the Trainers Presentation Tool, University of Florida – May 2019
Take these steps to help reduce the spread of the disease
- • Florida Keys Coral Disease Strike Team: FY 19-20 Final Report – June 15, 2020
- • Reporting Template for Stony Coral Tissue Loss Disease – Jan 17, 2020
- • First report of Stony Coral Tissue Loss Disease in the Dominican Republic
- • Western Atlantic Coral Disease Identification Field Guide uses standardized nomenclature and diagnostic criteria for coral diseases (Bruckner, 2009)
- • A Coral Disease Handbook: Guidelines for Assessment, Monitoring and Management
- • USCG BMPs for ballast water exchange, September 6, 2019