Webinars and Videos
See Stony Coral Tissue Loss Disease webinars, related presentation files and videos on the Webinars page.
Cartagena Convention Secretariat, United Nations Environment CEP (Ileana C. Lopez, Chris Corbin)
This White Paper was prepared by the Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute for the United Nations Environment Programme – Caribbean Environment Programme (UNEP-CEP). Its authors were Christine O’Sullivan, Emma Doyle, Patricia Kramer, and Judith Lang.
Field Guides and Training Materials
Learn more about which species are affected and view a field guide to SCTLD.
See how the stages of disease affect the reef.
Train the Trainers Presentation Tool, University of Florida – May 2019
Take these steps to help reduce the spread of the disease
Action Plan Template
Action Plans – Country and Region
- • Florida Keys Coral Disease Strike Team: FY 19-20 Final Report – June 15, 2020
- • Reporting Template for Stony Coral Tissue Loss Disease – Jan 17, 2020
- • First report of Stony Coral Tissue Loss Disease in the Dominican Republic
- • Western Atlantic Coral Disease Identification Field Guide uses standardized nomenclature and diagnostic criteria for coral diseases (Bruckner, 2009)
- • A Coral Disease Handbook: Guidelines for Assessment, Monitoring and Management
- • USCG BMPs for ballast water exchange, September 6, 2019