Cartagena Convention Secretariat, United Nations Environment CEP (Ileana C. Lopez, Chris Corbin).
This White Paper was prepared by the Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute for the United Nations Environment Programme – Caribbean Environment Programme (UNEP-CEP). Its authors were Christine O’Sullivan, Emma Doyle, Patricia Kramer, and Judith Lang.
Field Guides and Training Materials
Action Plan Template
Action Plans – Country and Region
- Florida Keys Coral Disease Strike Team: FY 19-20 Final Report – June 15, 2020
- Reporting Template for Stony Coral Tissue Loss Disease – Jan 17, 2020
- First report of Stony Coral Tissue Loss Disease in the Dominican Republic
- Western Atlantic Coral Disease Identification Field Guide uses standardized nomenclature and diagnostic criteria for coral diseases (Bruckner, 2009)
- A Coral Disease Handbook: Guidelines for Assessment, Monitoring and Management
- USCG BMPs for ballast water exchange, September 6, 2019
Summer 2022: The first edition of the new semi-annual SCTLD newsletter, a collaborative product of Florida Sea Grant, NOAA’s Coral Reef Conservation Program, and the U.S. Coral Reef Task Force Coral Disease Working Group focused on sharing coral disease knowledge and experience across U.S. coral jurisdictions.